Friday, May 17, 2013

M1 - Introduction - About this site.


Few blurbs about me:
I am a fan of all genre of gaming.

My list of A FEW games played to mid or end game:


Lord of the rings online


Nexon (Vindictus)

VINDICTUS EU

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
War Face russia
--------------------------------
The Secret World (funcom)

--------------------------
STALKER
------------------------------------

Maple Story
---------------------
Combat arms
------------------------------
Game forge (AION)
-------------------------
WEBZEN (SUN)

--------------------------
BEANFUN (Divinia)

------------------------

Army rage

------------------------

APB Reloaded - War Rock

-------------------------------------
Riot Games (League of Legends EU)
-----------------------
RODE ONLINE
--------------------------
Operation 7
----------------------------
WAR inc.
---------
STEAM ACCOUNT (X3 - TF2)
-----------------


Cherry Credits (Dragon nest)
----------------------------

World of Warcraft

----------------------------------

Ijji (AVA):

-------------------------------
Perfect World (Forsaken world):

----------------------------

Runes of magic:
------------------------------------
Rising Force:

-------------------------
MAESTIA:
------------------------------
Argo
----------------------------
GAMIGO:
-Black prophecy:
---------------
Regnum

-------------

Loong

-------------------------
Wakfu

--------------------
Sevencore

--------------------------
Legend Edda (GAMES CAMPUS):
------------------------
Ncsoft (Lineage 2)
------------------------
Rosh online (ignited games)

---------------------------
DC Universe - Bulletrun: (sony)
-------------------------
Gameclub - Dragona

LEGAL NOTES: Articles are my opinion and expression of freedom of speech. ALL IMAGES are usually google searched and reuploaded here. I use free media at my disposal and take no credit for it. At times I will use my own screen shots or photos, but for the most part I insert an image that seems to resemble the mood of the article and I make NO PROFIT or Recognition for any of it. Thank you Google for providing me the tools. OR should I say, thank you Internet?

No comments: